St Francis of Assisi and St Anthony of Padua
Both measure 20cm and are made with light (3) yarn suitable for amigurumi and a 2mm crochet hook.
I used a 45mm x 30mm wooden cross and 2 mini crosses of 15mmx10mm.
The crochet pattern, available in English (& Dutch -> Haked.nl), includes lots of pictures to help you along.
If you have any questions about the pattern, feel free to message Sofie in the following places:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook group: Haken met Sofie’s haakpatronen (mostly in Dutch)
- Facebook group: Amigurumi Heaven (mostly in English)
- Twitter: @Craftygenesind1
- Pinterest: @Craftygenesindonesia
- Instagram: @Craftygenesindonesia
- Youtube: @Craftygenesindonesia
***This pattern is a PAID COPYRIGHTED pattern. You CANNOT copy it, claim it as your own, post it online, distribute, publish, share, sell, resell, …this pattern without my written permisson!!! Not even part of it!!! You are allowed to sell the finished product (NOT THE PATTERN ITSELF OF COURSE) but in limited quantities IF you mention the designer (= Sofie Versluys from Craftygenesindonesia) and please mention where they can find the pattern***