Do you want to crochet a white nativity scene for the holidays? Stop looking for a pattern, this is the crochet pattern you are looking for! Crochet the stall with white and gold glitter yarn. All supplies are described in the pattern. Place the nativity scene under a glass bell jar, so you have a beautiful Christmas object for the living room.
This set is made with light weight (3) yarn suitable for amigurumi and a size 2mm crochet hook.
- The platform with backdrop and star is 31cm/12.2inch tall
- Mary is 11cm/4.3inch tall (in sitting position)
- Joseph is 20cm/7.8inch tall
You will need these colors: white, off white, metallic gold, brown and skin color
You will also need: stuffing, stitch markers, tapestry needle, scissors, pencil, ruler, glue, glue gun, aluminum wire, cutting pliers, cardboard, sewing pins, cotton bud and duct tape
Crochet hook: size 2mm
The crochet pattern, available in English (& Dutch -> Haked.nl), includes lots of pictures to help you along.
If you have any questions about the pattern, feel free to message Sofie in the following places:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook group: Haken met Sofie’s haakpatronen (mostly in Dutch)
- Facebook group: Amigurumi Heaven (mostly in English)
- Twitter: @Craftygenesind1
- Pinterest: @Craftygenesindonesia
- Instagram: @Craftygenesindonesia
- Youtube: @Craftygenesindonesia
***This pattern is a PAID COPYRIGHTED pattern. You CANNOT copy it, claim it as your own, post it online, distribute, publish, share, sell, resell, …this pattern without my written permisson!!! Not even part of it!!! You are allowed to sell the finished product (NOT THE PATTERN ITSELF OF COURSE) but in limited quantities IF you mention the designer (= Sofie Versluys from Craftygenesindonesia) and please mention where they can find the pattern***